How to Repair JPEG Files After Recovery?

Do you like photography? If yes, then this blog is for you. It doesn’t matter you are a professional photographer or shutterbug because this blog is helpful for all users who want to secure their photographs.

A quote by Robert Frank -

There is one thing the photograph must contain, the humanity of the moment.

JPEG Image

We capture the photos by camera and called memories. I was travelling from Paris to Amsterdam with a photographer Jason and, he shared his few experiences related to corruption in photographs with me. Jason lost his photos and tried a recovery program to recover them. A recovery program can recover the deleted data, but there is no guarantee that all recovered data are same as before.

He recovered all the pictures but had some damaged or unreadable JPEG images. He repaired them by using a JPEG repair software. The software name is Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair so when I reached to my destination, then rethink about the issue that he shared with me. Fortunately, I got time to check the software. Before proceeding to the product information., let’s check the few symptoms of the corrupt photos:

Photos are not opening, and an unavailable preview is not the only sign of a photo corruption. You can also check the following:

  • Half or full grey lines over the photos
  • Different colour patterns on photo
  • The picture is separate into two parts etc.

So, these are the few symptoms of JPEG file corruption.

  • I downloaded and installed software on my system. After completion of installation process, the main interface of the software appeared.


  • You can see the Add File button in the middle. By this button, you can select the corrupt JPEG file. After clicking on this button, you can choose the corrupt photos. 


  • I selected some photographs for repairing. These photos are the list with lots of information like path, Size, Modified Date and, created date.


  • In the bottom, there are two buttons to add and remove the files. 


  • I clicked on the Repair button to start repairing process. 


  • In the left-hand site, there is a preview pane to see the preview of repaired photos.


  • To save the repaired file, I clicked on the save button, and dialog box appeared to register the tool


  • I clicked on Yes button and registered the tool successfully. 

I contact to Jason and also share my experience with him. In my case, the photos were present into the system. Jason said he had corrupted photos in pen drive and external hard disk. He copied the photographs from pen drive and external hard disk into the system then, repaired them.

Conclusion:

So this my experience with Stellar Phoenix JPEG Repair software. I also shared the experience of a photographer (Jason) who has little bit different scenario. The important thing is output, and in both the cases, they were great. If you have any query regarding this blog then, post your comments in the comment section.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Tips to Fix Bookmark Not Defined Error

5 Powerful Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 6177

How to solve “This document may be damaged (the file may be truncated or incomplete)” JPEG image error